Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have a 2014 Ford Taurus SHO. I have replaced all the suspension, wheel bearings, ball joints and bushings. My husband just greased the boot in the car by the firewall also now too. The car makes a squealing noise when it's off or when driving at low speeds when you turn the wheel in either direction. Does anyone know what this could be?
Thank you

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
How close is your right foot to the floor when you hear the sound. Do you smell burning rubber a few seconds later too? ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How close is your right foot to the floor when you hear the sound. Do you smell burning rubber a few seconds later too? ;)
HA! If only that was the issue. We've almost fixed everything on it. 2 new turbos, new better brakes, rotors and calipers. The suspension completely switched out and lowered and a programmer. Even got winter tires and rims for it. Now to fix this stupid squealing problem. I'm tempted to sell it though, idk it's a fast, nice car but everytime I turn around it needs something.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts