21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, I know this a bit of an old post back from the dead, but I joined this club to let everyone know that this fixed my problem the other day, and I wanted to say a big thank you to Chenco. You saved me a bunch of money, I really appreciate it.
2013 Ford Taurus. - Suddenly - would crank but not start. Replaced part# aa8z-9d370b and she started right back up and been running like a champ since.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello, I am on this post to try and help a friend of mine to fix his 2013 Ford Taurus I'm going to try to be as detailed as possible so please bear with me. It's a no crank issue, at first we thought it was the fuel pump - Nox Vidmate VLC replaced with a brand new one, there is a half tank in the car which is visible, still no luck. Also there is no anti theft light on the dash indicating it's the anti-theft,we had voltage at the pump the whole time before we changed it, we had power and ground but the pump wasnt turning on. The next day after replacing the fuel pump with a brand new one we had 3 sec priming signal but nothing after when trying to crank. (again no start). It cant be a fuel filter or fuel injector because the pump isnt turning on and no pressure in the pump, I even went as far as switching the relays around just to rule this out.

problem is the fuel pump is not turning on.

The only thing left that I can think of is the Crank Position Censor.

If anyone can chime in on this, please do so. Thank you in advance and Happy Memorial Day.
i wonder if he really needed the fuel pump replaced could've been just the module being bad.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts