Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember someone posting about the new taurus....well here's fords site for the 2011 fiesta....looks pretty sweet to me...if the coming years ford is going to have such an awesome lineup, the taurus...updated fusion...and the fiesta....fords looking pretty good.

http://www.fordvehicles.com/2011fiesta/index.asp

Those are the international versions shown (i know they've been seen before) but hopefully ford america wont change it too much....i really like the way the hatchback looks...and I typically don't like hatchbacks.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Not bad not bad but I think I'm going to stick with my Taurus. Ford might be on to something though with these new vehicles they have coming out. Pretty sharp looking.

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
They're looking for 100 people to test and promote it...

But:
Requirements:
• Loves small cars[/b]
Guess I can't be one :(

Although it might be the only thing you can buy with wheels smaller than 17s so maybe I should reconsider.

EDIT: All that being said, this is definitely an important thing for Ford and one of the reasons they aren't going to need assistance to stay afloat.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep I think this is a good move for ford...I typically like big vehicles..but I could see myself driving one...I'd consider the 2010 taurus first...but this will help ford compete against small sedans and hatchbacks like the toyota matrix..

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
"must be 21 years of age"

DAMMIT!

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
"must be 21 years of age"

DAMMIT!
[/b]

:emo: there goes my chances. damnit being almost 21.

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
The deadline is five days before I tun 21... son of a bitch! :angry:

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Hmm...tempting to sign up.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would sign up....but I don't turn 21 till later this year...i assume you have to be 21 for insurance purposes.

·
Premium Member
7,800 Posts
I think I might apply. Maybe I'll use the ZX2 as a stand-in "small car" for my video :)

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
I would sign up, but I'd fail at promoting it. The poor thing would just sit at school and work all day. :(

Besides that, I think this is a damn good move on Ford's part. This is just the car to pull folks away from buying those BORING AS HELL fits and yariseseses, and to change the image that a lot of people have of ford. That being that ford is a company that caters to pick-up truck drivers and rent-a-car companies, and/or that Ford is boring/crappy/*insert other misconception here*.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts