Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well finly found the page on the 2010 Taurus. All i can say is WOW!!!!!!! like the power output of the sho twin tubro. whis i havd the money to buy one. Why did they change the body so soon???? liked the 08 and 09 largs car body. what hapend?? ford cant even stick with a style more then 2 years now??? just droped the value of my 06. well maby tomorow i willl go to the Mitsubishi and use this 5k card they got me and maby get me a new glant or outlander or maby even a rader thats another 10k off.

dont get me rong i love the new taurus. and if i had the abilty id get one. but if i can ghet a mitsa with chepper or aboiut the same payment its worth looking into i guss. only reson is want cheeper car payment becase bills geting tightewr every month. and my 06 is losing value everyday and geting ver upside down on it. not to mition ford wont wranty m,y speaker. the said warnty went past 3 years 16 dayss befor my speker blew.

to be honost i dont know what to do anymore. i serusly dout mitsa will aprove us anyways. gus its bad for everyone thes days

Alice

·
Premium Member
7,303 Posts
Good luck with any type of reliability with a Mitsu...... :rolleyes2:

My friend got one and it was in the shop every other week............................ :eek:

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
QUOTE (duraSEL @ Apr 21 2009, 08:33 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=719466
Good luck with any type of reliability with a Mitsu...... :rolleyes2:

My friend got one and it was in the shop every other week............................ :eek:[/b]
Same with my friend's 06 Galant. Each time it came back, a new problem existed :p

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
I could hardly read the OP post.... :huh:

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
QUOTE (Alice @ Apr 21 2009, 06:14 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=719461
well finly found the page on the 2010 Taurus. All i can say is WOW!!!!!!! like the power output of the sho twin tubro. whis i havd the money to buy one. Why did they change the body so soon???? liked the 08 and 09 largs car body. what hapend?? ford cant even stick with a style more then 2 years now??? just droped the value of my 06. well maby tomorow i willl go to the Mitsubishi and use this 5k card they got me and maby get me a new glant or outlander or maby even a rader thats another 10k off.

dont get me rong i love the new taurus. and if i had the abilty id get one. but if i can ghet a mitsa with chepper or aboiut the same payment its worth looking into i guss. only reson is want cheeper car payment becase bills geting tightewr every month. and my 06 is losing value everyday and geting ver upside down on it. not to mition ford wont wranty m,y speaker. the said warnty went past 3 years 16 dayss befor my speker blew.

to be honost i dont know what to do anymore. i serusly dout mitsa will aprove us anyways. gus its bad for everyone thes days

Alice[/b]
There is plenty of info on Autoblog.com. And also, Hennessy Performance will make some aftermarket parts for the 2010 SHO including intercoolers and upgraded turbos.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
They really didnt change the body that quick. It's been around since 05 (see: Five Hundred).

The 08-09 Taurus is what most like to call a big pile of re-badged fail. They were okay, but I certainly won't miss them.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
QUOTE (FFVulcanPowah @ Apr 22 2009, 10:22 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=719566
They really didnt change the body that quick. It's been around since 05 (see: Five Hundred).

The 08-09 Taurus is what most like to call a big pile of re-badged fail. They were okay, but I certainly won't miss them.[/b]
Hopefully by 2012 we'll have a real real new Taurus...

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
QUOTE (FFVulcanPowah @ Apr 22 2009, 11:22 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=719566

The 08-09 Taurus is what most like to call a big pile of re-badged fail. They were okay, but I certainly won't miss them.[/b]
I think the only thing the G5 (if you want to call it that) was good for was to keep the Taurus name active while waiting for the G6.

I was in a 500 once, and I would never rent, buy, or lease a G5 Taurus just because I disliked the 500 so much.

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
QUOTE (achang1 @ Apr 23 2009, 12:46 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=719834
the 2010 chassis is the same as the 500/08/09s its just a complete makeover.[/b]
Ford likes to do that, G1/G2 = same chassis, G3/G4 = same chassis, G5/G6 = same chassis

someone correct me if im wrong.

·
Registered
331 Posts
QUOTE (Alice @ Apr 21 2009, 10:14 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=719461

Alice[/b]

omg that was horrible... i stopped trying to read it cuz it was frustrating me

·
Registered
28 Posts
QUOTE (Alice @ Apr 21 2009, 08:14 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=719461

Alice[/b]

Ma'am,
Please check out ieSpell at http://www.iespell.com, it may help us understand your post better.
Respectfully,
LeeU

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
QUOTE (animex2 @ Apr 23 2009, 12:50 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=719977
the 2010 chassis is the same as the 500/08/09s its just a complete makeover.[/b]
Ford likes to do that, G1/G2 = same chassis, G3/G4 = same chassis, G5/G6 = same chassis

[/b][/quote]

Actually G1-G4 are the same chassis. They changed the platform name and the body, but it's essentially the same car for 20 years.

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
QUOTE (Qwertz9586 @ Apr 25 2009, 12:29 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=720370
QUOTE (animex2 @ Apr 23 2009, 12:50 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=719977

[/b][/quote]

Actually G1-G4 are the same chassis. They changed the platform name and the body, but it's essentially the same car for 20 years.
[/b][/quote]

Alright then, good ol ford! :lol2:

·
Premium Member
4,467 Posts
QUOTE (Alice @ Apr 21 2009, 10:14 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=719461

Alice[/b]
alice i maybe old school here but the ford sho is 38g give or take. I would rather
buy an MKS a car worth the high ticket in my opinion.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts