Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey TCCA! I'm Adam, an auto journalist based in Texas. I'm covering the Dallas Auto Show tomorrow morning, and I'm thrilled to say that I have an interview with the Taurus's design team lead! I'm using a pretty experimental medium called "live video microblogging"; you can visit http://utterli.com/highmileage starting at 8a CDT tomorrow morning and refresh the page throughout the day to see new content as we record it.

I won't be able to check TCCA while I'm on the show floor, but if you post your questions/comments as a reply to one of the Utterli posts, it'll be sent directly to my cell phone and I'll work to get you a video response. If you want a closer look at something, let me know!

I'm really glad to be here. I hope my journalism can be of some help to the Taurus owner community. I'll definitely be looking to you guys for insight when a 2010 Taurus comes my way for a full review. Thanks for helping out! //Adam

PS, the show floor opens to the public at 4p.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Nice to see you finally made it over to the boards, Adam. I'll post a few questions in your thread.

Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts