Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When Ford invited fordbastards to the reveal of the 2010 SHO at this years Dallas Auto show off to the side of their big a$$ SHO display was the 2010 Taurus. I think I'm the only one to notice the 2010 Taurus and take some pics of it. Here they are.

SHO 1st.

Now the 2010 Taurus.

The 2010 Taurus is a smaller car than the SHO. It's between the size of the SHO and the Fusion

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Loving the color on the Taurus.

·
Banned
2,124 Posts
ok i am confused. but i am going to sit tight and see if the answer is revealed!
:lurk:

Mark isn't that cinnamon something or other? it looks like a newer version of our chestnut brown if you ask me?

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
That, it is. I almost prefer it over chestnut, since there's more brown in the cinnamon color. Very similar, though. :D

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
How bold of Ford to sell two completely different looking Tauruses for 2010... One that is brand new and one that is a carryover from the previous generation... Also, they are both built on the same platform, so I'm going to assume that they are roughly the same size.

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
QUOTE (FFVulcanPowah @ Jul 6 2009, 12:54 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=737327
That, it is. I almost prefer it over chestnut, since there's more brown in the cinnamon color. Very similar, though. :D[/b]

I saw a new flex and I believe it was chestnut with a white top. I didn't know they brought it back.

Mike
:dunno:

·
Banned
2,124 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
:rofl2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts