Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for the Forscan Excel sheets for 2010-2019 Ford Taurus for some time. Does anyone have them or have a link? The link I have come across a few times now makes me make a Microsoft One account and when I do I get a 404 Error Webpage, almost like the link does not exist.

Any help or a working link would be fantastic!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,

AdmiralSparkles was the keeper of that sheet - and he's gone MIA - sincerely hope he's OK. I'm looking for the sheet as well - I'm hoping someone downloaded that sheet at one time, and could possibly share it here, and I'd be happy to re-share via a public service. He had done a lot of verification of things from other sheets (like F150) and combined it into the taurus sheet.

~Bryan

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Bryan,

Thanks for your response. Yeah, I even went as far as messaging him too. I have not heard back from him though. Yes, I agree and hope that all is well on his end. I have been messaging, emailing, and talking to people all over the web looking for this damn sheet. God knows why there is no sheet ANYWHERE for the Ford Taurus.

Do you know how to verify and check codes or do you just kind of follow the sheet codes as they are released? I would love to test things on mine and post them for everyone to use, but I am new to the ForScan world and am learning as I go.

If you find it anywhere, please attach it to this thread and I will share the hell out of it!

I check my email hourly, so if you reply, I will be on it like flies to sh*t!

Oh I also forgot to add that I have emailed ForScan for help... If I hear back, I will notify you!

Thanks,

Mario

·
Registered
2018 Taurus SHO
3 Posts
I have recovered a copy of the "2010-2019 Taurus As-Built Data Modification.xlsx" from an old backup. Forum Administrator: Is it okay for me to post a link to this? Or is it gone for a reason?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts