Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just wondering when the 2008 calenders were going to be avalible that way i can get one sent over to me in iraq so i can put it up in my room over here since i'm tired of these bare white metal walls

·
Registered
7,373 Posts
Well, we have to go through all COTMs for this year first. That will be done by December 1st. After that, it all depends on who makes them and when. We got calendars around Feb/March of this year that last up through April I believe of 2008.

:dunno: I hope they would come out in December so we can have a Jan-Dec calendar, but realistically I'd expect around January.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
were can i get the curent calender that last up to april and would it be the original price or lower since its half over?

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i tried on that website but i had no way to get ahold of the publisher. lulu said that the publisher sets the price on it. does anyone know how to get ahold of them so i can ask them if they could discount it since this year is almost over?

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
I made the last two calendars. Jason sets the price, honestly they're barely above the cost of the calendars themselves, so anything less would be losing money for TCCA.

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
Well, we have to go through all COTMs for this year first. That will be done by December 1st. After that, it all depends on who makes them and when. We got calendars around Feb/March of this year that last up through April I believe of 2008.

:dunno: I hope they would come out in December so we can have a Jan-Dec calendar, but realistically I'd expect around January.
[/b]
The first one, two years ago I got around the end of december/beginning of January if I remember correctly.

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
so whats up with the 2008 calenders?????

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
I can't do them again ATM, my laptop that had the image authoring software took a crap. In the market for a new one. I've been running an old desktop with bare bones for two months now.

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
still nothing?.......just my luck this year my car is in it for Febuary too!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts