Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone has one listed for sale with 47,600 on it. They are asking $6,950. Your thoughts on things to look for and is this a reasonable price? Haven't seen it yet so I cannot say what condition it is in.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Depends upon condition. For instance I saw a 2000 last week with less than 10,000 miles that looked like it just rolled off the assembly line. I would give $7000 for it.
Remember models made during the last years of production had a lot of the previous model's equipment removed.

·
Super Moderator
7,836 Posts
Remember models made during the last years of production had a lot of the previous model's equipment removed.
Yup! By 07, the SEL trim level didnt mean much. I bet it has no EATC, no sunroof, no floor shift, no fake woodgrain, no autolamp or auto dim mirror, probably no Mach, etc, etc. Probably does have the SEL wheels.

·
N.E. Chapter Moderator
2,684 Posts
In 2007, woodgrain was on every SEL, as well as an autodimming mirror. Alloy wheels were standard. It will be prewired for mach, but that is about it. No autolamps... sunroof is possibility. Usually if the car has leather, it will have a sunroof. Normally if it has cloth, it has no sunroof. Just trends I noticed when looking for cars when I thought mine was totaled.

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
I've looked through thousands of Gen 4's, and my consensus matches up with what Paul says...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts