Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to replace my front fender, quarter panel and headlight. I am looking at scrap yards and was wondering what years would be compatible with these parts?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Just taking a wild guess, here, but I'd say anything from about 2000 to 2007 would fit for sure. 96-99 might fit. HOWEVER, 2000-2007 has the side marker as part of the headlight assembly, but 96-99 has the side marker in the side of the front bumper. So it's likely that the cut out for the headlight assembly is different.

·
Administrator
15,025 Posts
If you try car-part.com as your locator you can use their cross refrence search. Unless you have a wagon the only 96-99 body panels that are compatible are the doors.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Another site to hunt down parts: Quality Replacement Parts | Find Used Auto Parts | Online Locator (hollanderparts.com)
Using their site I found a fender and door for a continental when a deer ran into the side of it. I got it in the original paint color too! The place was within 100 miles of my home.
Also, check ebay...I found new aftermarket front fender for my wifes 2014 buick regal for 40 bucks delivered!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts