Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter recently purchased a 2004 Taurus in the Medium True Blue Metallic color, paint code RJ.

Duplicolor does not carry this color because it was only available on the 2004 models.

Have any other members found this color other than getting it custom made?? :dunno:

·
Registered
200 Posts
My daughter recently purchased a 2004 Taurus in the Medium True Blue Metallic color, paint code RJ.

Duplicolor does not carry this color because it was only available on the 2004 models.

Have any other members found this color other than getting it custom made?? :dunno:
Durasel,

I have a 2004 sable wagon with this color. June 2010, I bought a mach rcu and a couple of twitters, that you helped me install at your house, so you might remember my car and color.

I bought a can of spray paint and a touchup paint pen from this website. Prices were reasonable.
Touch Up Paint from PaintScratch.com

Paul

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Hey Gerry. PaintScratch is great like k8crd said. They made a perfect match on my sister's Accord. Not super cheap, but worth the price.

·
Premium Member
7,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Paul and Nick, I'll look them up!!

And Paul, I do remember you.

You and my daughter have a unique color on your cars, only used one model year!! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts