Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok everyone!!!
The other week I won (eBay) a 2003 wiring diagrams book printed directly from Ford.

It has every single wire in the 2003 Taurus. There are many pictures of where the wires are and all the electircal compontents and sensors or whatever has to do with the electrical system. This includes engine sensors as well. Awsome book.
If anyone needs help or a pic of something off of it let me know. This is my best buy of the month. Anonda FSTB was last month.

If anyone needs help let me know

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey sfblacksel,

I recently bought an amp, and unfortunately my choices on who is going to install it are very limited as local garages here will not or just don't want to install it. So i'm faceing doing it myself. I have some experience with decks but nothing when it comes to amps. so would you have the wire installation for this & any tips would be greatly appericated. I also have a 2003 Taurus SEL. You can email me if need be at [email protected]

thanks dbl009

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just purchased a CrimeStopper Remote Start/Entry system. I started reading through the install manual and got a bit worried :unsure: . I need a 03 Wiring diagram that shows the following items:

Ignition switch
A/C - Heater control

let me know if you would like paid for these. I may need additional, but will holla at you when I do.

thanks

Mark

·
Banned
290 Posts
If it has any info on the cd changer input I would love the diagram. I want to try to wire in an aux input off that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts