Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to change the fuel filter on my 2003 Taurus. It was changed by the dealer a while ago. I got under the car and saw the fuel line connectors do not have clips. The end of the lines at the filter are square and have a small zip tie around the very end, not near the end where the clips would be. All the diagrams I have seen the connector to the filter is round not square. Rather than mess with it decided to see if any one could tell me if there is something special to get the fuel line off the filter.
Thanks.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I was going to change the fuel filter on my 2003 Taurus. It was changed by the dealer a while ago. I got under the car and saw the fuel line connectors do not have clips. The end of the lines at the filter are square and have a small zip tie around the very end, not near the end where the clips would be. All the diagrams I have seen the connector to the filter is round not square. Rather than mess with it decided to see if any one could tell me if there is something special to get the fuel line off the filter.
Thanks.
just pull thing out

1 - 2 of 2 Posts