1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone Look at this :lol2:

2003 Ford Taurus SE Flexfuel - Asking $4400
· Excellent Condition
· 3.0 V6 OHV 182 cubic inch all steel block and heads.
· AX4N (or 4F50N) -19 bolt Transmission (The good, reliable model)
· Flexfuel – will take Ethanol & Gasoline
· 23 mpg city / 31+ mpg HWY (fully loaded - tested & confirmed on last trip to Nevada)
· Ext. Color – White Interior: Gray Cloth
· Well maintained and owned by a mechanic.
· 2nd owner - purchased at 65,000 miles
· Current Miles – 107,000 miles, mostly highway/long trips
· New high quality Breaks & Rotors put on approximately 2200 miles ago.
· All fluids including power steering fluid regularly changed.
· We are non-smokers and we don’t eat in the car.
· Vehicle runs perfectly, extremely clean throughout.
· Engine, transmission, and body: all original, never removed for any reason.
· Transmission is in excellent condition. Recent fluid flush and filter replacement
· A/C charged last summer and works great. Heat functions perfectly.
· CD, AM/FM radio
· Power windows, Power locks, Power mirrors, Cruise Control – all work perfectly.
· 2 Key FOB’s
· Antilock Break System
· All Electrical and Charging Systems work perfectly.
· Great fuel efficient car for a family with kids
· Full Maintenance Records in print upon request
· Includes extra oil, oil filters, air filters, and more
This is a solid and reliable car throughout; and a great deal. It's had the proper routine maintenance over the years and the result is a vehicle that will last many many more. The only reason I am selling is we have a truck that hauls everyone now and no longer need the car.

KBB says the value is more but we are only asking $4400.00 because we haven't purchased new tires yet. We will leave that up to you so that you can get the tires you want along with any warranty, free rotation , etc.

Will also consider partial cash and trade for other items of value (gold bullion, Gold or silver coins, firearms, hunting bows, hunting gear/tools/supplies, survival items, Honda EU2000i/EU3000i Generator, older laptop computers in good working order with operating system CD, or other small items of interest).

To find out more email me at Htranch4599 yahoo com or call 970 three one four - four two nine eight. You can also check out more photos and info by searching for "2003 Ford Taurus Flexfuel" on the Western Slope, Colorado Craig's List. This machine is located in Grand Junction, CO. Where cars don't rust.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts