Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have a 2002 taurus wagon and I am trying to install an aftermarket radio into it... I have the wiring harness and everything but I can't find the amp that I would need to plug it into. Can anyone tell me where the amp box is to plug it into?

I checked the passenger side in the trunk and removed the spare and next interior panel and I can't find it. Any help please

I tried searching the forums and couldn't find anything on it .. maybe I'm searching the wrong thing.

·
Registered
9,953 Posts
Ok I have a 2002 taurus wagon and I am trying to install an aftermarket radio into it... I have the wiring harness and everything but I can't find the amp that I would need to plug it into. Can anyone tell me where the amp box is to plug it into?

I checked the passenger side in the trunk and removed the spare and next interior panel and I can't find it. Any help please

I tried searching the forums and couldn't find anything on it .. maybe I'm searching the wrong thing.
Mine in the spare tire area very close to the power antenna that I have disabled.
Follow the big wire from the antenna.
-chart-

·
Registered
4 Posts

The silver one.

·
Registered
1 Posts

it is located in the trunk on the driver side behind the carpeting on the wheel well

1 - 5 of 5 Posts