Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Under the nose of the car, there is the small black plastic strip that hangs down vertically. This is the piece that usually scrapes the parking curbs. It's attached to the car using the nylon push-type fasteners.

I need to get some of these fasteners and can't find anything online yet.

Help? :(
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.