Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2001 sable 3.0 v6 dohc is getting no spark. here is a list of all that has been done so far.
sent pcm out to be rebuilt and reprogrammed. new crank sensor. new cam sensor. new coil pack. New wires. New spark plugs. Checked new crank and cam sensors and all wiring from both to pcm and all tests came out good. Tested new coil pack and all wiring with good results. I am still not getting a pulse signal to the coil pack. All wiring for those circuits are fine. All I can figure is the pcm was not repaired correctly. Hard to tell if there are any other electrical problems because all the start attempts have wiped out the battery, so now any testing has to be done with a jump. The car just shut down and would not restart. had it towed and were told there was no signal from the pcm. This is why we sent the pcm out to be fixed first. That was a month ago and instead of paying them $900 just for the pcm fix, we towed it home to fix it. Well now I am ready to take a sledge hammer to it :angry: cuz it is driving me crazy. Any help that anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts