Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

41 - 60 of 109 Posts

·
I Drive A Fuze
3,053 Posts
I'm a 100% believer. Wow. Great job man, today marks the first day that it has been confirmed on TCCA that a 4.6 CAN and WILL fit and run in a Taurus if you have the stones to attempt it. Nice.

·
Administrator
6,641 Posts
Oh my gosh. I've been hoping to see this one for real ever since I joined.... Thats insane.

You sir are amazing.

·
Administrator
6,641 Posts
Time to see a 0-60?!

Thread stuck!!

·
Administrator
6,641 Posts
^
+100

·
I Drive A Fuze
3,053 Posts
Any chance we could see a 0-60 soon? :biggergrin:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I'm a 100% believer. Wow. Great job man, today marks the first day that it has been confirmed on TCCA that a 4.6 CAN and WILL fit and run in a Taurus if you have the stones to attempt it. Nice.
Thanks man really appreciate it. You know where I can get bull decal over lays and tcca stickers and things like that?

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
:eek::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

·
I Drive A Fuze
3,053 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,228 Posts

·
Administrator
14,913 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Not trying to hijack your thread but just showing it can be done. If you haven't had the car tuned you really should.

Here is another Taurus that had a 4.6L 4v motor in it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Not trying to hijack your thread but just showing it can be done. If you haven't had the car tuned you really should.

Here is another Taurus that had a 4.6L 4v motor in it.

Radiator isnt even im the car that motor is just sitting there. Thats the one someone said earlier never ran

·
Registered
269 Posts
Oh. My. God.

I... just... wow.

Speechless. It's been confirmed.

And I thought swapping a SHO V8 was beast.

41 - 60 of 109 Posts
About this Discussion
108 Replies
35 Participants
Pinnie the Wooh
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing