21 - 40 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
My brain hurts :p

·
Administrator
14,337 Posts
I'd like some more pics and a vid or 12 :) PM me.

I'm also going to move this to the General section so it gets more attention. Wanna drop one in my wagon? :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I say im new to the account because technically I am. I wasn on much before and its been 4 years since the ladt post if not longer. Anymore questions?

·
Administrator
14,913 Posts
Since a cooling fan problem is what took out the heads on the original owner before you bought it, what had to be done with the fans? Were they defective or did they require modification? The tight fit can't allow for much air circulation.

·
Administrator
6,641 Posts
I sent out a password reset email to sray2094, the previous account. I can confirm you are infact the same person because your registration IP matches a post IP from sray2094.

·
Former Moderpony
1,215 Posts
Friggen awesome. How's it drive?

AARRGGHH!

Read that endless thread all the way through to find out it was a fail. But obviously it could have been done, the OP just didn't make proper electrical and suspension allowances.

On another note, this certainly is a kinder gentler forum under corporate ownership. But it sure was entertaining back then.
:lol2: That's putting it mildly.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I sent out a password reset email to sray2094, the previous account. I can confirm you are infact the same person because your registration IP matches a post IP from sray2094.
Dont have access to the account. The video of MY taurus is going up on you tube as we speak. If guys on this forum dont belive it then, well I guess o well what can you say you know? 2001 4.SICKL Taurus is the video on youtube ill post a link in the thread when it gets done

·
Premium Member
7,300 Posts
What kind of hp and torque are we talking about?? :)

Was the transmission upgraded for the extra power?

·
Administrator
6,641 Posts
He didn't bring the beefed up AX4N from the conti over?

·
Has It Been That Long?
11,996 Posts
...an Intech with a AX4S? That's like using popsicle sticks to hold up the Golden Gate Bridge. It's going to end badly. :lol:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
The OP related in a PM that it has a built tranny
Stock continental tranny just beefed up and no its actually a perfect combo. Motor laughs at the power. Check out the video its on youtube 2001 4.SICKL TAURUS 7.11mins username Sheldon Ray

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
It's.....beautiful

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
WOW! It really exists. I'm am 100% in awe.

Holy sh!t!!!!!!

21 - 40 of 109 Posts
About this Discussion
108 Replies
35 Participants
Pinnie the Wooh
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing