Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i want to order some headlight covers for my car. all i can find is covers for a 2000-2002 Taurus. does anyone know if the headlights are the same as the 2004's? can someone who has a 2000-2002 Taurus please post a pic of their headlights for me. as close up as possible. thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by snakeeyes@Aug 17 2004, 06:27 PM
What where when and how??
say what?!?!? :lol2: ...i ordered the headlight covers for a 2000-2002 Taurus at http://www.deflectors4less.com they were $49 and free shipping. ($52 with tax). they are the GTS brand in Smoke. is that what you wanted to know?

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
finally got my headlight covers in. like these ones a lot better than the ones i had on my 97. i don't have to use velcro on the ones i just got. here are a few pics. they look better in person. my sons first day of kindagarten was today, so the whole 4 hours he was gone, i was washing my car.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
I didnt know they had a Darth Vader Edition Taurus.... j.k

Looks freakin awesome Sarah! Did you get the smoked ones? They look quite sekzy. B)

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by Taurussetypes@Sep 1 2004, 06:13 PM

Looks freakin awesome Sarah! Did you get the smoked ones? They look quite sekzy. B)
:lol2: ...alright so both of my Taurus's have now been compared to something out of Star Wars. which is kinda weird cause i just put in that movie for my son right before i read your post.

anyways, thanks!! and yeah they are smoked. i love the headlights on this car, but they just didn't look right with everything else so black. so these covers defenietly add the right touch!

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Originally posted by Taurussetypes@Sep 1 2004, 05:13 PM

There was a famous Darth SHO on shoforum.com.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Also the "Stormtrooper." I think if anyone's car is going to be compared to Vader, it has to be Kermits...everything is blacked out on his car, including the rims.

I like the covers, Sarah. They give the front end of the car a really smooth look. Any night pictures?

JR

·
Registered
35 Posts
He might have been talking about the GTS logos on the covers... that would be first to go with me... a bit of 1500 grit wet sanding, followed by plastic polish... would look much better...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts