Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought these after the seller stated they would work on a Gen 3 Taurus. All the other sellers sites noted they were Gen 4 and up (maybe 4-5 or 4-6). I called and he was adamant they'd work for a 1999. When they didn't work he refunded me, so I want to pass them on to someone who can use them.

These are just cases with key blanks. You disassemble your remote and put it in here. These have 3 small screws to remove, and there is an open space on the back if you have any kind of logo or insert. Likely you'll have to go to a locksmith to have it cut, though you might be able to cut it at one of the self serve machines.

Shipping - I don't know, maybe $2 or $3. We'll say three. I can ship it priority if you'd like - I think priority is about $5.85. Shipping in the USA only as I don't want to fill out any paperwork for customs.

If you're interested let me know here or send me a direct message. I'll need an address and I'll give you my Paypal address.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I went back through my ebay purchases and found the link. It shows they don't have them for sale anymore but it looks like you can still check compatibility. You might look around for others that are the same as these because this listing still shows they're Gen 3 compatible.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts