Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 45 of 45 Posts
Well, its over and done, it was ok, lots of cars, only 1 Taurus! Sorry I wasn't there to long, I was tired and just wanted to get home, which was another 6 hours. At least I got to meet some of you. I'll be leaving to Germany Thurs.

Yeah I was the only taurus to show up...

Kinda dissapointed at the turn out of both TCCA and the Auto-x
My damn battery died on the camera so I was only able to tape a little bit of the event.

Would I do it again....Yes in a heartbeat but next time Im freaking Racing.

Hey Chris nice to meet ya to bad we couldnt talk some more.

Smola way to organize everything very well planned just not the turn out I was thinking for TCCA. Oh well still loads of fun sorry I didnt tell ya I was gone but we took a nap then headed out We were gonna watch it all but no sleep will get to you sooner or later. Had to jet to the hotel to catch some Z's.

My grade on the event B+
Location A++
Turnout C

I will try to post some clips of the video asap.

Robert :ph34r:

Discussion starter · #44 ·
Originally posted by unc25@Feb 21 2005, 09:57 PM
Yeah I was the only taurus to show up...

Kinda dissapointed at the turn out of both TCCA and the Auto-x
My damn battery died on the camera so I was only able to tape a little bit of the event.

Would I do it again....Yes in a heartbeat but next time Im freaking Racing.

Hey Chris nice to meet ya to bad we couldnt talk some more.

Smola way to organize everything very well planned just not the turn out I was thinking for TCCA. Oh well still loads of fun sorry I didnt tell ya I was gone but we took a nap then headed out We were gonna watch it all but no sleep will get to you sooner or later. Had to jet to the hotel to catch some Z's.

My grade on the event B+
Location A++
Turnout C

I will try to post some clips of the video asap.

Robert :ph34r:
I am happy you enjoyed it. I had a blast and wish I could have seen more bulls. And yes you must race next time. If a Ford Excursion can get out on the track than any car can. Sorry I didnt have much time time to talk. Running the start line and racing kept me busey. It was great meating you guys and it was a very nice race. Smola

41 - 45 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.