Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided I would blow my 2,000th post with smilies! This is the highest I've ever gotten on any one of the TCCA's boards yet. I'm actually closer to 4,000 posts, but who's counting? :grin2:

PARTY! :banana: :punchbob: :bootyshake: :clap: :spinningsmiley: :whip: :spanking: :party: :mike: :dance: :eyecrazy: :flag: :lurk: :burnout:

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Blatant post whoring......lol

Congrats on the 2K posts.

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Congrats Bro! This just means that your life is more boring than almost everyone elses! LOL :p

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
:banana: :chili: Congrats, now you have given the rest of us a free post! Yay! :D :D :banana: :chili: :notworthy: B)

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
Congrats!!! I'm getting close to 400 myself, only another 1600 to catch up with you :lol2:

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
I guess since everybody else has had "the experience" of being a member, that would make me a "virgin" :(

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
G

·
Tisk Tisk, This should be in off topic. So therefore your post shouldn't count. But I'll let it go. :razz:

I don't even know where I'm at.

Edit: Getting pretty close to 2k

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
If I HAD to choose between Jack and Turkey....Turkey. But Crown is fav.

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Originally posted by Troper8@Jun 30 2004, 12:08 PM
Blatant post whoring......lol

:withstupid:

BAN! :eek:

:lol: Congrats :)

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Originally posted by Troper8@Jun 30 2004, 06:22 PM
If I HAD to choose between Jack and Turkey....Turkey. But Crown is fav.
he he he :lol:

Crown is soooo amateur and expensive......you have got to have the Jagermeister :D Now that is the stuff. Legend has it that the name "Jagermeister" came from the title "Master Hunter" or "King of the Hunters"....it was a drink that the hunters back in the day used to drink (1000 years ago)....or so i am told. but again that is the beauty of legends....you never know the entire truth.

So how about some Jagermeister? B)

Source

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.