Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
thanks what i figured. still, since i was planning to paint my car regardless its fine. i just dont want to drive around with it on haha i hate not having it match.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
thanks what i figured. still, since i was planning to paint my car regardless its fine. i just dont want to drive around with it on haha i hate not having it match.
[/b]

Just write on your windows: Paint coming soon :p

Thats what my friend did with his classic Chevy Nova (dont hate, its a nice car.)

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> Or you could try and find that Japanese abomination that shows up here every now and then. Don't remember what it was called, but it was yellow and looked like it belonged in one of those Fast and Furious movies. [/b]
Japan Ford Taurus Landmark Edition:
[/b][/quote]

I wonder if that kid would fit better on a Sable than a Taurus :dunno:
[/b][/quote]

lol from the looks of the headlights.. it looks alot like a sable...
[/b][/quote]

It's the Taurus Ghia, sold in Japan and Australia. I think that they are Sable headlights, but they might be special Ghia lights. Those countries didn't get a choice of Taurus/Sable, they just got the Ghia, which is kind of a combination of the two.

[/b][/quote]

They're the same shape, but they are not Sable headlights. They have dedicated low and high beam bulbs if I remember correctly.

·
Premium Member
1,400 Posts
yessir. that would be the pile of rice I was speaking of. :lol: it makes me laugh!
[/b]
I can not said that I like it but it does have potential. The hood has to go, just too racey for my taste, THe front is not too bad with some minor changes here and there. Everything else I will keep.

So far was this is the best kit ever drawn.

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
hows the install. i dont know much about it. i would prob end up taking it somewhere to make sure it gets done right. unless its pretty straight forward?

also, where can i get a rubber lip. what is a rubber lip? provide links if you can.

thanks

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
hows the install. i dont know much about it. i would prob end up taking it somewhere to make sure it gets done right. unless its pretty straight forward?

also, where can i get a rubber lip. what is a rubber lip? provide links if you can.

thanks
[/b]
The people whos going to install has to be professionals and it could run up to $2000-$3500 and thats install and paint and bodykit. The rubber lip protects the bumbers from scratches

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
haha. but yeah im looking to spend no more than like $600 for the body kit from AAS. like including the lip too. any ideas?
[/b]
well are you getting the full bodykit??? If you are, the shipping and handling will be more than $100. And It will take about a month to get it.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts