Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry when I first saw this pick, I thought of the flip-flop trunk mod (like what SableSal has done). Kinda funny, but a shame to see a nice Taurus probaby heading to the junk yard. If I had my license, I'd buy it to use the front end parts, engine, interior, etc to rebuild other Taurus'.

S

·
0 Posts
LOL! DAMN IT! Thats the look Im going for! Im gonna stop now... it's already done.

Poor Taurus... but wierd enough, this reminds me of a video at a "bookstore" I visited this past night LMAO!

Sal

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Where is that Taurus located? It looks like it could use a good stripping! ;)

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

1998 FORD TAURUS 

Rear

$225

9/7/2004 5:40:00 PM

Chesapeake, VA

VA-Non-Repairable Certificate
First number is the auction number. Second is year, make, model. Third is where the primary damage has occured. Fourth is the current mileage, fith is the current bid, sixth is the auction end date, seventh is the location and eigth is the title condition.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There are a bunch of auction cars that come out of there, if you live near there, we may see a lot of each other, LOL. I am in the process of getting my dealers/dismantalers license so I can buy cars like that. Of course that means I'll have a plethora of good used Taurus parts for you guys to choose from!

I'll take a car like that 1998, and use the front end to fix another Taurus that was hit in the front, but not one that had frame damage. Basicly just a light smack, you know, front bumper, maybe a fender, head lamp, hood, etc as long as there wasnt major damage underneath. Just bolt on parts. I'd also remove the powertrain, the interior, the air bags, the alloys, etc and reuse what I can and sell the rest. Once the car is compleatly void of anything remotely usefull, I'll haul it off to be crushed.

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Now that I think about it, JR's picture reminds me of THIS

1 - 12 of 12 Posts