Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to know what wire is the power wire for the power antenna on a 96 sable ls with the JBL sound system... any help would be great... the sooner the better thanks

Matt

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok so in the trunk right under the power attena the wire i need to splice in to is a blue and orange wire? i am using it to turn on/off the amp when ever the car/radio is turned on/off i think that there is only like 4 wires 1 red 1 red black 1 black so maybe only 3 inless i didnt see one... i cant really remeber its been a week since i looked... so if anyone could help out and tell me what exactly i need to do for the install i talked about above please do so...

·
Premium Member
14,127 Posts
You didn't say you wanted the turn on wire. I think that is a red wire, not shown in the diagram I posted. I will look tomorrrow and post the pic if I can find it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
am i just dumb or something i dont really get those diagrams... you said its red and pink... i am not sure which one your talkin about... i guess ill just have to go down to the audio store and get it done there thanks for the help

G

·
On the connector to the power antenna, there should be a connector which has 4 wires. The one you want is Red/Pink

·
Premium Member
14,127 Posts
Originally posted by Matt22Hawk@Aug 8 2004, 08:03 PM
am i just dumb or something i dont really get those diagrams... you said its red and pink... i am not sure which one your talkin about... i guess ill just have to go down to the audio store and get it done there thanks for the help
I think going to the audio store is a good idea in your case.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts