Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the description copied off of autotrader. It is smogged and ready to go. I'll pay to have it detailed before delivery. Has Ford esp extra care, good until 84000 miles/feb 05. Currently at 75600 miles.

Rebuilt 24v dohc engine, rebuilt transmission, 4 wheel disc brakes, keypad keyless entry, remote keyless entry, driver and passenger side power lumbar support, automatic headlights, jbl premium sound, 6 disc changer, rear a/c vents, chrome wheels, rear lighted spoiler, outside heated mirrors, and comes with two keys and two remotes. INCLUDES Ford (ESP) extended warranty. I have kept up on maintainance for this car. I have all maintainance and repair records available. The engine and transmission were serviced by the ford dealer under the extended warranty. The car also had new brake pads all around (Raybestos PG plus == high quality) as well as new rotors on the front. price is $4499 obo. Kelly Blue book value is $4610 and that does not take in consideration the extended warranty. This car is loaded and drives very well. Email me at [email protected] if you or call me have any questions.

I am flexible on the price, contact me and we can work something out.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump
The sooner I sell this the sooner I get to drive my other car. Also forgot to mention, I'll throw in my factory service manual for free. It is the printed one, not the cd, so you can have it next to you if you ever need to work on the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts