Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1994 white/mocha SHO 110k and little rust SOLD!!!

SOLD!!!
I have a 1994 Ford Taurus SHO 3.2 with only 110K miles. It has very little rust except for a little surface rust starting on the rear quarter panel and very little on the underside. This is not a perfect car and it needs: a front O2 sensor, cam sensor is going out, oil level sensor is leaking, lower idler pulley is loud. They're all cheap things to fix and not hard to do. It has a new starter, alternator, Sony stereo, full-size spare, all tires are good except one that is getting low on the tread. It has been hit before I owned it and you can tell if you're looking at the right headlight The hood and passenger fender are just a shade off. It also needs the rear springs, but those are included. This has been a great car and always got me from A to B. I have gotten a newer car and this one has just been sitting, so I would like to see it go to an enthusiast. The transmission has a service tag and shifts great and I am taking a good guess that it has been rebuilt. Also has Sony 12" sub and 1000watt amp. It's nice and I never turned my music up loud, so it wasn't abused. I just like the bass down low
I have had 3 SHO's and this is the one with the least rust.
***it has new condenser, dryer, and liquid line. Just the o-rings on another line need to be fixed so it won't hold a vacuum. If I get around to it I will fix that.***
The windshield is also cracked. Its been like that since I purchased it.

Just put on new front calipers and brackets(centric)/rotors(wreaver)/ and pads(wreaver gold) this weekend.

Not looking to screw anyone, and I am in no rush to sell either. I have described this car to the best of my ability and I am pretty firm on $1300 if it goes to an enthusiast i might drop it more.

·
Premium Member
1,090 Posts
I'd go for it if it wasn't 2,500 miles from my current location. Of course I would only use it for parts to upgrade my SLO wagon to a SHO wagon. (80 more horsepower!)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
should sell pretty quick, if ya still got it come February lol, i will for sure buy it then, and I am local, too, Lancaster.....saw it on CL the other day lol
ok man im in no rush to sell. Ill keep you in mind if i still have it then. feel free to come see it too.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump for new pads rotors and calipers and price drop.

·
Registered
3,377 Posts
if i had the extra money i would all over it. i can just hear the wife now.... another car!!!! how many do you need, is this going to sit in the garage with the rest of them. lmao.... keep this updated, im going to book mark it and if i can rearrange some funds i will be in touch

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
if i had the extra money i would all over it. i can just hear the wife now.... another car!!!! how many do you need, is this going to sit in the garage with the rest of them. lmao.... keep this updated, im going to book mark it and if i can rearrange some funds i will be in touch
ok man. MSG me when you want it. it just sits. i go and drive it weekly and warm it up but id rather see someone who wants to drive it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey guys it has been sold to someone that has been looking for a nice SHO. Hes from michigan.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts