Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I'm new to the scene and also to my 1993 SHO and noticed the "GEN 1-4 for years 86-07 and was wondering what "GEN" mine is.? Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok and thank you for the "GEN" info. Also, my drivers side door panel has came lose/borken "latches." Do you know where I could see some repair pics, video, etc, etc, before I mess with it and possibly make it worse.? Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anybody know what truck bellhousing and flywheel will work on my 93 SHO engine? If not applicable I might have to sale my 3.2 w/ 50K on it.

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Anybody know what truck bellhousing and flywheel will work on my 93 SHO engine? If not applicable I might have to sale my 3.2 w/ 50K on it.
You should post this as a new thread in the maintenance section; this is a very old thread and I doubt the right people are going to see it here. I don't know the answer myself, but somone here will!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Try here: List of Ford bellhousing patterns - Wikipedia.

You should post this as a new thread in the maintenance section; this is a very old thread and I doubt the right people are going to see it here. I don't know the answer myself, but somone here will!
I guess that makes me someone (and one of the right people).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts