Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1991 SHO Taurus 62k miles I'm looking at selling don't need the money just wanting another Mustang. Car has power everything sunroof, seats, locks, doors, windows, and mirrors. It also has keyless entry and I just replaced the clutch in the car it is a 5spd. runs great looks good other than a dent on the passenger side of the car would make a great family car or a nice sleeper either way. looking to get $2500 OBO I found a car I really want so call me and offer me some thing I'm just lookin for offers and I'm flexible on the car. Will consider trades.

Call Justin 209-556-8338.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Hey you ain't far up the road from me. How I wish I had the space...

Any interior shots? Any other maintenance done to your knowledge? When was the front bumper repainted?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have some interior shots on my phone I can text. The T belt has been changed and it has a new clutch the paint was actually done to the whole car. Front seats aren't the best sat in the sun at some point and has a little bit of fad on the roof which makes me believe this. Needs a muffler back nothing else prev owner cut it out cause it was rusted. :huh: But other than that nothing is wrong with the car.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
car also has brand new starter and starter solenoid. I have done the sho sourch clutch cable bushings as well.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea now has a 3.2 all 60k done. new radiator, heater core, cv axles, plugs, wires, vc gaskets, fresh oil and filter, fresh tranny fluid, timing belt, and cps. I didn't update the thread but because of all this work done the price is going back up.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
No ac doesn't work but it's still there and only needs a compressor.

And it has these now.

and $3200 is the price

17x8's 19lbs a peice.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.