Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1991 Taurus wagon, blue, leather interior, 75000 miles, 3.8 liter engine, parting out, CHEAP! Will ship at buyers expense, prefer local pickup, email with needs/wants and offer. Did I mention cheap??

http://broncot.classicbroncos.com/custom3.html

A

·
0 Posts
What kind of shape is the blue part on the rearview mirrors in? My paint is very faded on mine. Is it the same with yours? Do you have any other pics?

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I assume you mean the side mirrors, here's pics, let me know what you think.
Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
511 Posts
I may need some things...I want to put power windows in my wagon...u got the power window switches and the motors?

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I sure do, all 4 doors are power, and I believe they all work-I know the front 2 do. Make me an offer!

·
Premium Member
2,277 Posts
too bad I dont have the room, i'd take the whole damn thing for a SHO Wagon project... The body looks good.

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Last chance (I promise!)!!
I was out of town for a family funeral, so the car sat. I just pulled off the last parts I need, everything left will get hauled off next wednesday, email/PM me with any offers-nothing reasonable refused!

·
Registered
292 Posts
just to keep in the loop...whats been pirated so far?

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The front seats, the third seat, the rear glass and the wiper parts, the digital instrument cluster, tail lights, rear marker lights and the alloy wheels.
I've also taken off the mirrors, the stereo, the electronic temperature control, visors, and the headlights, all which will be going up on ebay soon.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts