Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is my first post here but I've been an active and trusted member of the TCCoA (Thunderbird and Cougar Club of America) for quite some time. I came across a White 1990 SHO in a local yard, and one of our members who had owned a couple of SHOs said I might look here for interest. Now.. I don't have the parts in hand, which is why I don't post in the for sale forum. I want to have buyers for this stuff before I go get it, so that I'm not stuck sitting on a bunch of parts. I appologize to the mods if this is against the rules, but if I sell anything to a member of this board, I'll pay the appropriate fees.

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
No, problem, I don't think the admin. will mind, as long as the selling guidelines are followed. I will move this to the "General Discussion" section, for more coverage.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Take out the front and rear sway bars. Someone will definitly want them. They fit evey year the Taurus was made and are the largest bars Ford made and I think you can only get them off 90 or older SHOs. So they will become much wanted soon. And maybe the SHO speedo cluster people like to see a speedo go further than 120 or what ever they are on non SHOs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts