Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me how i would go about installing speakers in my car and removing them also from every spot that has speakers thanx

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
On the front doors, you need to pop the door panel off to get to the front speakers. The clips for the doors are cheap so don't worry about breaking them. There's also a screw under the part where you pull the door shut. Then take the panel off and you can get to the speakers.

The rear speakers, you pop off the speaker grille with a screw driver and take them off from the top or you can get them from underneath going in the trunk.

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
Qwertz I don't think that is correct on a G1.

There is a little plast cover at the top on the inside part of the mirror that has a screw in it. remove this piece, then there is a screw behind it. Above the little storage thing in the door there are also two screws. (below armrest )

Also on a G1, the handle you use to pull the door closed has two plasticky plugs on each side, pull these out and there are screws there as well..

What year is your car?

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
nah the inner door panels are completely different..
there also grills oin the dash that can easily be removed for 3 1/2 " sepakers... if there are speakers in there they are going to be difficult to remove.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts