Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Taurus Club!!!
I have a 1987 Taurus Wagon GL that I want to sell to a new owner and give it a good home. 320k on the odometer. Owned it since 140k. It needs a new transmission (will be the 3rd). Forward clutch packs are shot. Original engine needs a rebuild. Compression is 86 psi across most cylinders. Won't pass California smog (high nox). Only 1 window works. The others won't roll up. New brakes front and rear + wheel cylinders, new front struts. New radiator and power steering pump. New Walmart battery. Has good OEM alloy rims. 3rd row seat. Picnic table. Pops put in some shoulder seat belts in the rear. Grey interior. Junkyard green power seats and Chrome door handles. All stock otherwise. All body panels are straight. Grey paint. Clear coat is all pealed except a few inches here and there.
Looking to sell it to someone who want a clean body to restore. Or has an spare engine and trans to drop in and cruise it.
Hit me up it your are in the southern California area. No king of Nigera stuff folks. This ain't Craigslist. Don't play.
I will reluctantly send her to the junkyard in a week or two if y'all don't want it.
Hit me up in the DMs!
Thanks Taurus Club!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
If this was a 1986 Ford Taurus LX wagon I'd buy this in a heartbeat. Wish it was because my search for one has been frustrating.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts