Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my sedan also. Runs and drives fine. CV axles and front brake pads were replaced at 77,300 miles. AC blows cold. I've owned it for about 4.5 years. It was my wife's daily driver for a year, and for the last 3.5 it's traded off daily driver duties with my wagon, also for sale here. Odometer was about 47,000 when I bought it. Clutch was replaced at 40,000 according to the receipt I got from the previous owner. In the time I've had it I've also replaced the starter, power steering pump and steering rack. I'm not driving it now because the license expired and I don't want to pay to renew it when I'm trying to sell it, so mileage isn't changing. This car regularly gets 25-27mpg between fillups with a combination of city, highway and country road driving. Not much wrong with it except for the valve cover gasket which is leaking. I have a replacement for it, I just haven't got around to putting it on. The exhaust manifold was replaced just a month ago. It had cracked and lost a stud and I wanted it fixed before selling it so it wouldn't be noisy. I like this car a lot, but it's time to move on. I'm starting up a business and need some money to fix up my trucks, plus I've bought a new daily driver. $1250 for this car. If you buy this AND my MT-5 wagon for full price ($2500 for the pair), I'll throw in another '86 sedan that needs a clutch. If someone just buys one of the cars, I'll fix the other sedan. You can contact me at [email protected] or by calling 208.867.1479.

Pictures were taken right after washing the car, so it's shining more than it really does. The hood and roof have pretty much lost their clearcoat, the rest of the clearcoat is fine. There is a dent in the rear drivers quarter, just in front of the tail light (pictured below).

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bumping it up and dropping the price. $1,000.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Final price drop. $750.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Oh my god.. Please tell me you still have these :eek:

GUYS I JUST FOUND MY CANVAS! MT5 WAGON!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts