Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 6 month old 17 inch ADR Veloce wheels(perfect condition) on here along with my low pro tires, I really hate doing this, cuz I loved them so much, heres the details, the rims are aluminum alloy, wieght is actually pretty light, the tires have 90 percent of tread left and are Hankook HRII 215/50/17, total with rims and tires, lugs I paid around $1000..........so I would like 500 shipped, shipping is around 75, so really Im only getting 425....but I wanna pass some sweet rims/ti's to someone on here than anyone else.....take care-Taurus8916

N

·
0 Posts
beautiful rims and a great price, wish i had the money for them, but i need to save up for a motor for my SHO.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really cant afford to do this but 400 shipped, this is my final drop down, if I saw this when I was looking for rims and tires
, they would be at my door already!!!!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Money order is the best, pm me and Ill give u my addy whoever wants these....thanks for your interest, Take Care

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
Thats a killer price for new wheels/tires.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
AWSOME DEAL! I paid that much for just tires for my rims. If I saw this before I picked up the slicers, these would have been mine @ $450.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts