Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,895 Posts
Yeah I heard read that on the news on my cell the other day. I couldn't help but laugh on one phrase.

The reporter asked how he was going to support his child financially? The article went on with this, " In a high pitched voice, the boy asked, what does financially mean?" I had a good laugh at that. That being said it's still a shame that this happened. The boy is still a child and has no idea what he's in for.

According to the article, the boy told his father this was the first time he had sex. It's possible, but I somehow doubt that's the complete truth.

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
Ah christ, at least im not paying for their welfare.

·
Registered
402 Posts
:eek: I'm sorry but can you guys remember what it was like back when you were 13. Isn't that supposed to be the time when you start liking girls, not sleeping with them. I will say this, if the two of them can pull this off and raise this child...more power to em. Just think though when the daughter gets older and wonders why her dad is only 13 years older than she is.

·
Premium Member
7,306 Posts
I imagine the kid's kid will be more like a sibling than a kid.

That's just ###### up.

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
13yo
:huh:
[/b]
Apparently he was 12 at conception and the girl is 15 (I didn't read the specific article you posted). $20 the family is extremely religious.
[/b][/quote]

$20 says the parents (the legally adult parents) are just as irresponsible as the child parents.

Also, is the Sun in the UK a legit news source, or is it just a tabloid?

·
Premium Member
9,959 Posts
[/b]
more of a tabloid, but the story is real.

I wanna know what kinda slut lets a very young appearing 13yr engage in sexual intercourse with her. Did she instruct him where to put it? The boy is described as soft spoken and shy. I doubt he made strong sexual advances towards her.

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
I imagine the kid's kid will be more like a sibling than a kid.

That's just ###### up.
[/b]
Yeah... "dad" gonna be 24, kids gonna be 12 "hey son, wanna go out partying with me?"

·
Premium Member
5,895 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
more of a tabloid, but the story is real.

I wanna know what kinda slut lets a very young appearing 13yr engage in sexual intercourse with her. Did she instruct him where to put it? The boy is described as soft spoken and shy. I doubt he made strong sexual advances towards her.
[/b][/quote]

It's hard to say. I'm not defending this by no means, but at the time he was 12 and she was 14, it's only a 2 year difference. But as for a 13 year old not looking to engage in sex, it's not uncommon. I remember a story about 5 students being expelled for having sex in class. Two boys and two girls were having sex on their desk in front of the other students while one boy was the look out for the teacher to come back.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1858581.cms

·
Premium Member
9,959 Posts
It's hard to say. I'm not defending this by no means, but at the time he was 12 and she was 14, it's only a 2 year difference. But as for a 13 year old not looking to engage in sex, it's not uncommon. I remember a story about 5 students being expelled for having sex in class. Two boys and two girls were having sex on their desk in front of the other students while one boy was the look out for the teacher to come back.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1858581.cms
[/b]
Yeah, I remember that. I'm not saying they can't, or don't know how. Look at how much bigger this girl is than the 13yr old. I think she took advantage of the young lad.

·
Premium Member
1,318 Posts
is it me or at 13 i didn't even know what vagaga even was. :dunno:
[/b]
Well, I don't know what a vagaga is either, but I do know what a vagina is. :lol2:

Needless to say, when I was 13, I didn't know much about the female anatomy. Definitely didn't know enough about sex that I could actually partake in it (not that it matters, because I couldn't get a girl back then and I still can't seem to do it now).

·
Premium Member
3,493 Posts
very weird....

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
wow :blink:

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
is it me or at 13 i didn't even know what vagaga even was. :dunno:
[/b]
Well, I don't know what a vagaga is either, but I do know what a vagina is. :lol2:

Needless to say, when I was 13, I didn't know much about the female anatomy. Definitely didn't know enough about sex that I could actually partake in it (not that it matters, because I couldn't get a girl back then and I still can't seem to do it now).
[/b][/quote]
You never played "doctor"? :rofl2: That boy will make an excellent poster child for teenage pregnancy, maybe playing "doctor" is what got the boy in this mess to begin with. Why is a 14 year old girl already on birth control? The girl is not the kind to take home to mother, the skank made mama's boy a man. :mj_banana: Down in the south 14 year old girls pop babies out all the time, just nobody pays attention. They have a complete litter of children down here by the time they're 22. These parents just keep getting younger every year :dunno:

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
Hell yeah! That boy is a P-I-M-P! YO!!!!!

Yeah I need to be slapped for that... Guess they don't have Trojan Man in Europe :p

When I was 13, I don't think I had a full idea of how sex worked. I could imagine the 15 year old explaining it to him, "Okay, now see that? Stick that in this. Yes, like that. There you go! Good boy! I'll get you a Happy Meal from McDonalds afterwards, but don't tell anyone now!" :rofl2:

I Guess that woman is a true chav :D (Looks like one too...)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts