21 - 40 of 70 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Originally posted by Firespirit@Dec 9 2003, 01:43 PM
Anyone needs the actuall address - here it is

5935 Canal Rd, Valley View, OH 44125-4231

It's 5hrs away for me. Hope I can go!!!!
Thanks for the address... hope you can go... I'll be there

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Well, so far, I've gotten 1 pm back from kms250, (Chris) the one with the genIV Sable wagon, and he can't make it. I doubt the others I pm'd will show up or even pm me back because they're not really regulars.

And for those of you that want to take a look at it, I used the TCCA member map that Dennis Wolfe made (below), although it might be missing some of the newer members.

http://www.denniswolfe.com/Taurus/tcca/cha...lub-Members.htm

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
That stinks that Chris can't make it
His Sable is REALLY nice!
Haven't seen him around here for while

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Originally posted by SHO 2NV+Dec 9 2003, 06:49 PM-->QUOTE (SHO 2NV @ Dec 9 2003, 06:49 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-97GreenStreak3.0
@Dec 9 2003, 04:02 PM
Yeah, well hopefully some of the other members I pm'd will show up. We don't want to be overrun by SHO's at this meet.
You might wanna plan on that.....after all it is a Tri-State SHO/SVT Club meeting.

BTW, page 2=own3d
[/b]
I know, and it's fine with me. I just want to meet some new TCCA members too.
Us non-SHO's gotta make a stand too

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Originally posted by SHO 2NV@Dec 9 2003, 07:29 PM
I'll be there with bells on.......but without the SHO. <_<
cool, what car will you have? do you put the SHO away for the winter?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Yeah, its put up with a bunch of parts ripped off of it.

I'll be riding with Chuck(Sho-N-Go on SHOForum) and we'll be in either.....uhhh..his blue SHO, the silver SHO, the Explorer, or the LS.

Oh yeah, you will all get to see your first yellow SHO.

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
da caravan of pluses will be heading down from michigan at around 8 we should hit the turn pike at about 10ish have to stop off and pickup somemore caravaners

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
cool, I'll try to get to Quaker Steak a little early... my cell number is 330-806-5832 if anybody needs it for anything

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Originally posted by jason8225@Dec 9 2003, 08:15 PM
cool, I'll try to get to Quaker Steak a little early...
Me too. It'll be cool to see a whole bunch of SHO's caravaning in together. Is caravaning even a word?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
yup, that'll be awesome.... dodge makes a caravan, so i guess it's a word, lol

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
Originally posted by jason8225@Dec 9 2003, 08:48 PM
yup, that'll be awesome.... dodge makes a caravan, so i guess it's a word, lol
Nice explination.

So Greg, I forgot if I asked you, but you're not caravaning my way, are you?... Maybe I could meet up with you guys while you pick up some more people for the line of Taurus' on the highway. Where are all the places you are stopping at?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Originally posted by 97GreenStreak3.0@Dec 9 2003, 04:02 PM
Yeah, well hopefully some of the other members I pm'd will show up. We don't want to be overrun by SHO's at this meet.
Hey, I received your PM and would love to come but I just do not have the time right now. I have entirely too much stuff going on with classes and work. Oh well, maybe sometime during the summer I'll be able to make a meet. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good time.

_Chris

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Originally posted by 1989LX+Dec 11 2003, 08:41 AM-->QUOTE (1989LX @ Dec 11 2003, 08:41 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-97GreenStreak3.0
@Dec 9 2003, 04:02 PM
Hey, I received your PM and would love to come but I just do not have the time right now. I have entirely too much stuff going on with classes and work. Oh well, maybe sometime during the summer I'll be able to make a meet. Anyway, I hope everyone has a good time.

_Chris [/b]
Sorry to hear you can't go
Hopefully you can make it to ROTB '04 if nothing else

21 - 40 of 70 Posts