Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick & Dirty details:

Quaker Steak and Lube near Cleveland, OH on Saturday December 13th
it will be the one in valley view and it looking like were meeting up there at lunch time

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
not as of yet....I will post all the times and locations at where will be when they are given to me. Should know by the middle of this week

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
ok just got the details.....the meet starts at around noonish so say between 12 and 12:30 at QS in the valley. Then we are just going to hang out and talk most of the day there. So if anyone has to work or anything like that just head on up there when your done. Jason call my cell and i'll let you know where we are at. I will be leaving detroit at 7:30 then stopping just north of the ohio boarder to pickup a few more sho people ..should be leaving from there at around 9:45 then going straight to QS. So all the local ppl just meet us up there at noonish. Btw you can miss the big convoy of sho's coming in the plot so just look for that when you head up there. Also local guys is there anything to do in the area that kinda fun??...maybe do something afterwards?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by 98shotoy@Dec 6 2003, 11:08 PM
Hey Greg....there are PLENTY of nuddie bars and stores on Brookpark Road just South of there.
Poor Greg is only 19.....

Make sure and take plenty of pics though Matt.

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
I can get into the ones that are 18 and up that don't sell beer...those ones are both top and bottomless....

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think I freed up the day... so I can go to the entire meet!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cool, sounds like this might be a pretty big meet

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
yea because sho people are attending...if it was tcca only there would be 5 people...so i am glad you guuys are sttending but would have liked to seen more people. This was everyone outside of michigan's chance to attend a non michigan meet and looks like everyone is going to miss out...oh well...*sighs* what can ya do

·
Registered
53 Posts
I don't think I have anything else to do so I'll try to be there. Sounds like fun.

·
Registered
559 Posts
there's a guy down the street from me with a I nice Gen3 sho
maybe I'll see if he wants to come

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by 97GreenStreak3.0@Dec 8 2003, 04:09 PM
Well, I sent out 8 pm's to people in Ohio who haven't posted anything in here about attending. Hopefully a few of them will show up.
cool, thanks for doing that - i was thinking about it but haven't sat down and took time to do it

1 - 20 of 70 Posts