·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Ordered B) Shipping via USPS...hopefully it arrives in one piece :noes:

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I received my calendar today. It seems the pages were a bit too wide. Even though I used the same dimensions as last year. :dunno: Either way everything is good, no names or cars got cut off. However the days of the month were printed a little odd. I encourage everyone who has this problem to notify lulu. Also PM me with your Ticket number from lulu once you have done so.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,373 Posts
hmmm...that is weird....if i get that problem, ill let you know...

Label/Receipt Number: 9102 1374 **** **** **** 93

Your item was processed and left our GREENSBORO, NC 27495 facility on March 31, 2007. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

:woot: i should get it monday!

·
Premium Member
2,492 Posts
I received my calendar today. It seems the pages were a bit too wide. Even though I used the same dimensions as last year. :dunno: Either way everything is good, no names or cars got cut off. However the days of the month were printed a little odd. I encourage everyone who has this problem to notify lulu. Also PM me with your Ticket number from lulu once you have done so.
[/b]

I noticed that. Also, my username was misspelled, no big deal though.

·
Registered
7,373 Posts
I got it today :banana:

[attachmentid=16789]

But I still think it looks good

[attachmentid=16788]

I'm not going to send it in....I think it looks fine and I didn't buy it for the calendar (already have 3) i bought it for the cars

Which btw....some of those pictures look clear and some look grainy...i think its because of the quality of the pictures taken by the user and on how good their camera is....should we have requirements perhaps on the minimum size of the picture needed for a COTM submission? just an idea

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
:werd: to Kal.

Got mine today as well. Looks pretty good overall. Bummer about not everything properly fitting.

·
COTM Advisor
1,013 Posts
:withstupid: :notworthy:

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
Which btw....some of those pictures look clear and some look grainy...i think its because of the quality of the pictures taken by the user and on how good their camera is....should we have requirements perhaps on the minimum size of the picture needed for a COTM submission? just an idea
[/b]
How about asking the winner for a high quality picture instead of asking all the participants for one? It wouldn't be fair to everyone running as not everyone has a nice digital camera. That way, the winner would have some time to borrow a camera or something. But really, I don't think it should be a requirement. More of like a courtesy thing would be better.

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think that'd be a great idea!!

Pretty much the ones in the calendar that look good are the ones that sent me better quality pictures upon request. If everyone did that the calendar would look a lot better.

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
Mine had the scrunched up weekdays too. Some of the pictures are fantastic while others are pretty grainy, but I still like it, and it helps support the club.

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lulu has informed me that they have fixed the problem with the weekday printing. My replacement calendar is on it's way, and everyone that ordered one after the 2nd will get the corrected version.

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Once logged in go to the "support" section on the toolbars and click "report a problem with your order"

1 - 20 of 27 Posts