Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lost my apt monday and we beeen living in the tsurus every night. its comfy other than it ets very hot in the car. we dont h the money for gas to run it for the ac. we just pry thers a breezz blowing but not orking that way usaly. but in a pinch it is a comfy car.

Alice

·
Registered
86 Posts
QUOTE (Alice @ Jun 17 2009, 08:24 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=733112
lost my apt monday and we beeen living in the tsurus every night. its comfy other than it ets very hot in the car. we dont h the money for gas to run it for the ac. we just pry thers a breezz blowing but not orking that way usaly. but in a pinch it is a comfy car.

Alice[/b]

But you still have a computer to post on here? :huh:

·
Registered
422 Posts
QUOTE (Timmay! @ Jun 18 2009, 10:35 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=733268
QUOTE (Alice @ Jun 17 2009, 08:24 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=733112

Alice[/b]

But you still have a computer to post on here? :huh:
[/b][/quote]

X2. Homeless shelters can provide better living space then the car... imo. Hope things get better quick!

·
Premium Member
4,467 Posts
good luck alice.

remember there are government agencies to help you. SSI, FOOD STAMPS, MEDICAL. make
sure to exhaust all of your resources.
bryan

·
Registered
422 Posts
QUOTE (risoworker @ Jun 18 2009, 03:51 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=733366
good luck alice.

remember there are government agencies to help you. SSI, FOOD STAMPS, MEDICAL. make
sure to exhaust all of your resources.
bryan[/b]
That just reminded me, go direct to welfare and tell them you are homless. I think they do a emergency shelter thing where they put you up into a hotel for a few days till you get a place. It is a 1 time thing.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i try to get on the computers at thee library when i can. im on ssi, ssd, medicare, medicad, precription pathway, food stamps, state supment, ect, ect, ect.... my fiance sister is tring to help we going to see if she can send us enough money to move up to PA with a uhal truck and tailer. the truck and trailer are $1,037 alone plus we need gas and food money. 2 da drive going to be hard. so we hoping they can help. if not when my fiancee gets his disabilty back check we going to move up ther on our own to have a fresh start.

Alice

·
Registered
681 Posts
What part of PA?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
QUOTE (three50one @ Jun 18 2009, 05:50 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=733384
What part of PA?[/b]
like 30 minuts from state colege. my6 fiance says ill be able to se stars. i have never see stars with my own eyes just on tv :(. gut the sister says get quates from places like mayfloer and usa van lines.

QUOTE (risoworker @ Jun 18 2009, 05:58 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=733385
You can try HUD for help with rent. if you get all that then hud wil be a breeze.[/b]
HUD has a 9 moth wait on 2br's and 20month on 1br. plus we cant ow any other aptcomplex money. we have to bay are last one 1500 before we could move in the hud.

Damedd if u do damed if u dont

Alice

·
Registered
84 Posts
I dont want to be a jerk but why can't either of you work? Your fiance is on disability and your supported by the taxpayers

What is his disability?

I go to work everyday as a auto tech with both wrists that need surgery a bad knee and back pain.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
QUOTE (svttech76 @ Jun 21 2009, 12:46 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=734033
I dont want to be a jerk but why can't either of you work? Your fiance is on disability and your supported by the taxpayers

What is his disability?

I go to work everyday as a auto tech with both wrists that need surgery a bad knee and back pain.[/b]
well the reson i cant is i have a fear of leving my house. i have panic atacks and such. im been hevly medicateed sust to sleep in my car. im sleeping like 18-20 hours a day to handel the stress.

my fiance has a bad back and knee. every time he aplys for a job the hire somone yunger that isnt ingered. hes seeing a disabilty worker on the 8th. they did knee sugerey and when they did the snaped his necap in 2. we looked into sueing the dr but hes set up in a way wher we cant. the dr is workmanss comp and rented only one room in a clinic becase of that we cant sue him. he has a loop hole and know how to use it so we cant do nothing but try to get him on disabilty.

Alice

1 - 12 of 12 Posts