Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 Jl W7's with a Pioneer Piemier 4000 watt amp and a 5 Fared Capacitor. Theres little blue lights that shine on the speajers you can kind see them in the pic and there are 4 lights that shine down on the amp and cap.

Attachments

·
Registered
374 Posts
Love the surround you have on your trunk to cover the box, all the looks of fiberglassed in, but the functionality of being able to remove it all and have your trunk serve it's original purpose.

Have you considered doing anything with the rear doors? While waiting for someone to meet me today, I was staring hard at the rear door panels, the map pockets beg to filled in and a mount for 6 1/2" or 8" woofer.

·
Premium Member
7,307 Posts
Nice looking setup!
So much for the golfclubs though!!:lol2:

·
Premium Member
2,936 Posts
Jesus Christ would faint at the sound of those. My busy has 1 jl w7 on 1500w an it will make you feel sick with one song

·
Registered
144 Posts
Love the surround you have on your trunk to cover the box, all the looks of fiberglassed in, but the functionality of being able to remove it all and have your trunk serve it's original purpose.

Have you considered doing anything with the rear doors? While waiting for someone to meet me today, I was staring hard at the rear door panels, the map pockets beg to filled in and a mount for 6 1/2" or 8" woofer.
I've thought the exact same thing

·
Registered
173 Posts

Now that would be pretty cool, to have two more subs on the inside, though the door might vibrate off ;) haha

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you know i have thought the same thing even with the front. You look at the speaker grill and you wonder what/how would it sound with an 8 or something of the size in there. It would be nice.

As for the golf clubs....Dont golf...lol....but i am a bowler so the bowling balls go in the back seat. As for the trunk space i said the hell with it dont want it nor do i need it. Dont have kids and single so what am i gunna use it for put to fill it with some nice sounds...lol.

I can still get to everything it will be a bit wierd but i can take the rear deck off and take the speakers out to be able to get to the strut mounts and what not if need be. The speakers have there own boxes build behind them. The fiberglass on the outside is just to cover all the stuff behind.

I like it and it still sounds loud as hell.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts