Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about puting an 04 front bumper on my 02 because it looks more aggressive and the body kit that came out looks way to rice for me. It appears the hoods are the same on 02 & 04. So do you think the bumpers will fit?

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
Originally posted by snakeeyes@Jun 20 2004, 01:47 AM
I am thinking about puting an 04 front bumper on my 02 because it looks more aggressive and the body kit that came out looks way to rice for me. It appears the hoods are the same on 02 & 04. So do you think the bumpers will fit?
I think it should fit perfectly. I think measurements are exactly the same. Someone wanna back me up on this? :)

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Firespirit@Jun 20 2004, 11:06 AM
I think the '04 has more of a box-like look. You'd need the whole grille, grille insert, and bumper.
Yes,but I dont think Id need a new hood,fenders,or bracing. Im thinking it will be a straightforward bolt on. Yes?

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
Originally posted by snakeeyes@Jun 20 2004, 09:19 PM
Im not to worried about the grill at this point. I might even custom fabricate one or even go with a grill delete. Ya that might be sweet,grill delete.
Actually, I've sort of wanted to fab my own, too. Like, an aluminum design with the TCCA taurus logo in the center, with black aluminum surrounding. ;)

I also like the '04 front bumpers better because it seems like you could have a better CAI re-route area in the bottom front area instead of in the fender well, no? :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts