Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I gave both my taurus and the wifes mustang baths today, good summer cleanings and tire rotations and even cleaning all the brake dust from behind the wheels while they were off. NOW it starts to rain, not just a litte soft rain, but a frick'n down pour. I guess i'll be going back out to dry the cars once again today, but in the mean time, here are some pics of my wagon all nice and clean.
I even have some pics of the new mods.

[attachmentid=25968]
All nice and clean sitting in the front yard for all to see.

[attachmentid=25962]
The new red chrome front spear on the gutter gaurd grill and GG lowers.

[attachmentid=25964]
The new rear license plate frame close-up :eek:

[attachmentid=25974]
The stainless steel switch panel for my driving lights.

[attachmentid=25967]
Driving lights mounted under the bumper behind the gutter guard grill.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont know if its me but I cant see any pics
[/b]
Its not you, I tried to put them in the first time and they wouldnt go. Then I got kicked out and couldnt get back into the site. Will try this again.

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
I dont know if its me but I cant see any pics
[/b]
Its not you, I tried to put them in the first time and they wouldnt go. Then I got kicked out and couldnt get back into the site. Will try this again.
[/b][/quote]

cool because I wanna see that red chrome spear

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
cool! I think you should hunt down a body color panel for behind the license plate... that is the one thing I hate about G4 wagons...

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cool! I think you should hunt down a body color panel for behind the license plate... that is the one thing I hate about G4 wagons...

[/b]

COOL :notworthy: I lovethat body color panel and that is my next quest, to find the elusive body color panel. I never noticed that one other wagons, but I have been playing with ideas to color the light panel on the lift gate somehow.......

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Wait, that wagon is an Aussie/New Zealand one. has the export side marker lamps, folding mirrors and the wheel is on the wrong side ;)

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Wait, that wagon is an Aussie/New Zealand one. has the export side marker lamps, folding mirrors and the wheel is on the wrong side ;)
[/b]
it was listed as the JDM version, but hey, same thing. They do look like MB wheels.... hmmm.....

I would think if you paint the lightbar, then the side lights would look funny.

Also, I think that the body color panel was on G3s and the G4s got black ones. I might be wrong though.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
It must have been a 1999 delete. I just checked the 1998 brochure I have and it shows a body color panel on all the wagons... I smell a new fact for the Encyclopedia!

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
It must have been a 1999 delete. I just checked the 1998 brochure I have and it shows a body color panel on all the wagons... I smell a new fact for the Encyclopedia!
[/b]
I honestly hadn't paid as much attention to wagons, but it shall be added now. Thanks B)

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
i love your wagon. i cant believe that we still havent run into each other... i look for the wagon all the time.
:lol2:

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i love your wagon. i cant believe that we still havent run into each other... i look for the wagon all the time.
:lol2:
[/b]
You just have to come deeper into Parma, if you dare.....LOL. You can only come to Parma if you know who this is......
[attachmentid=26043]

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
8 Participants
DLC360
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing