Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this 03 about month n half ago not got much started yet but if it's anything like my other 3 taurus's it's going to be a blast I got this one for a steal at 800 n drove it home n been driving it daily since got a lil rear wheel rust not sure the way to go on that 173000 miles not a miss in sight strong running car any ideas let me know thanks all I'm new to the club been enjoying it wait here's blackout almost forgot her that pic is the day I picked her up

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If it does I've got another car for a doner lol I've had good luck out of my other taurus's I've had work uve done so far is ac delete new power steering pulley serp belt of course and tires until I find the right rims trying to decide on exhaust not sure the way to go there

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Today was a good day for blackout she got a cleaning inside from top to bottom very impressed with the way she came out tomorrow going to give her a bath I'll post pics when she all done

·
Registered
49 Posts
That's a beauty! I have a soft spot in my heart (head?) for black cars. Have fun with it! Also, yesterday must have been cleaning day as I was out shampooing floor mats and vacuuming mine. Last owner did some driving on roads with red clay type of dust so I am going to be detailing it for quite a while to get rid of as much as possible.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She's still going strong just redid the wheel wells today looks good but plan to paint the entire car before long still going to be black but silver metal flake

1 - 9 of 9 Posts