Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Now all you need to do is post some pics of this new Montego. Always liked the LED lighting in the rear and the projectors up front...

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
Now all you need to do is post some pics of this new Montego. Always liked the LED lighting in the rear and the projectors up front...
Oh yeah. I just drove around in it some now that it's dark out, and I like the projectors even more than I thought I would. I always liked the rear lights on these cars, they make it look like a much more expensive car, not to mention the apparent safety increase because of the LEDs, either way they just look plain cool :lol2:

I like the engine in this too. To me it feels just as quick as the 'tec in my Sable did, it just has a much throatier growl-which I like. Like the interior too. Mine is a dark tan leather interior with light tan, almost white inlays. Even has relatively new Yokohamas.

I took some pics with my phone's camera but they're not the best, I'll get some good ones and post them up for everyone to see sometime tomorrow. Until then, the ad for the car is still up here. Those pictures are a little washed out, the interior is definitely tan.

I'll admit, I wasn't optimistic about looking at this car today. After having a G4 wagon sold out from under us last week and having no luck finding another car I wasn't expecting the best. But, everything went smoothly. The car checked out fine mechanically, cosmetically, and the price was right.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts