Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
Doubtful... as a bolt on. Mount points may be the same, but you'll probably have some clearance issues. Could probably be made to fit though.

·
Registered
517 Posts
ya i was wondering about that too... but i think you are going to have to take every thing from the fenders and the hood forward... unless you can do your own fiberglass

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
Yeah, fenders, bumper, and hood will need to be replaced. I'm going to guess the front doors have the same curvature on both models. I would think it'll look really nice if done right.

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
I went to the body shop with a friend of mine the other day and while he was getting an estimate I saw an 02 and an 04 beside each other. It looked to me like the grill and the hood would have to be changed but I only got to look for a second.

The new front would look really look good with the factory fog lights I have.

Mike
B)

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The headlights on my car seem to round upward, the sable does not, I guess it wouldnt be as easy as I was hoping.

I do have something special on the interior underway though...

3.0cammer I really like the stance of your car, that's how I want mine eventually.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Originally posted by dnehthend@Jul 22 2004, 11:22 PM
The headlights on my car seem to round upward, the sable does not, I guess it wouldnt be as easy as I was hoping.

I do have something special on the interior underway though...

3.0cammer I really like the stance of your car, that's how I want mine eventually.
ya the headlights is why you would have to get the fenders and the hood and grill are all one ...i know if i ever hit a deer or something i will defenatly get a sable front end

ya i like that stance to but it is chopped so it is more wishfull thinking than anything for me any way lol

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
I think the grille is smaller and the healights are rounder on the G3 Sable. It's also more curvy overall.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts