1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Next mod: I'm getting an "LX" badge from a GenIV, hacking off the "L" and christening my car the "TAURUS SEX"

I have to do it. I haven't seen it done yet (surprisingly) and it would make sense, with my sexy car and all ;-)

S

·
0 Posts
:lol: LMAO! :lol: I would give you mad props on that. Hmm... a SABLE SEX anyone?

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
Originally posted by submariner@Aug 16 2004, 04:15 AM
Next mod: I'm getting an "LX" badge from a GenIV, hacking off the "L" and christening my car the "TAURUS SEX"

I have to do it. I haven't seen it done yet (surprisingly) and it would make sense, with my sexy car and all ;-)
Not to burst your bubble, but ArtSHO had a Taurus SE-X over 3 years ago... :thumb:

Still, pretty funny. :lol:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by TrueBlue+Aug 16 2004, 05:57 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TrueBlue @ Aug 16 2004, 05:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-submariner@Aug 16 2004, 04:15 AM

Not to burst your bubble, but ArtSHO had a Taurus SE-X over 3 years ago... :thumb:

Still, pretty funny. :lol: [/b][/quote]
I've still gotta do it anyways...

...and I got the silver gauges at procarparts.com

·
Registered
111 Posts
How hard are those guages to install? I have always been a little hesitant to open up my dash. Also, anyone ever seen those with red illumination? Our dull green sucks, that blue isnt too bad, but everyone knows that red light is better for night vision. Im darn near blind at night. Ive been told that tinting my windows will help (less light from other sources to wash out my head lights in my eyes) and that red guages would help too.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the gauges are pretty easy, score of 1-10 I'd give it a 5, mainly for finding the right combo of wires on the headlight switch to hook up the leads (FYI It's Black to Black/Yellow and Red to Brown) plus the cutting of the gauges took some fine tuning. Also I suggest 3M Scotchâ„¢ Double-stick tape to attach the gauges to the cluster.

·
Registered
702 Posts
RANGE ROVER... HANG OVER. (Cut the top off the R to make it an H). :chili:

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Looks good. I ordered a set of those last summer and sent them back. I may have order a set again and try modding them similarly to that.

·
Registered
359 Posts
So, did you just simply cut the gauge out with scissors or something and discard the idiot light portion?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts