2010 Sho & 2010 Taurus Not The Same Car At All - Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-05-2009, 06:54 PM Thread Starter

Trader Score: 0 reviews
Unhappy

When Ford invited fordbastards to the reveal of the 2010 SHO at this years Dallas Auto show off to the side of their big a$$ SHO display was the 2010 Taurus. I think I'm the only one to notice the 2010 Taurus and take some pics of it. Here they are.

SHO 1st.

Now the 2010 Taurus.

The 2010 Taurus is a smaller car than the SHO. It's between the size of the SHO and the Fusion

Don
no.1fordbastard

WHITE 92 SHO MTX, Murphy calls it cracker92.
92MTX rare blue, she's a little f_cked at the moment.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

194.5hp w/187 ft-lbs tq.[COLOR=blue]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-05-2009, 06:56 PM
Crazy Devoted Member

Chapter: Southeast

yeah....that's a 2009 Taurus. Check Ford's website or Wikipedia for the 2010 Taurus

Edit: I hope this was a sarcastic post....

Wait, I think I know why this is here. Ignore my comment

post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-05-2009, 11:29 PM
Crazy Devoted Member

Chapter: Southern

Send a message via AIM to ffvulcanpowah
Loving the color on the Taurus.

"YOU WILL ALL BOW DOWN TO MY AWESOME SHO THAT IS REALLY JUST A TAURUS WITH FIDDLY BITS AND TWO MORE CYLINDERS!!!11ONE" -Dan
"If you got the lack of sense to mod a TAURUS you should be allowed to cut a hole in your hood. Let everyone see the extent of your madness" -Luke

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-05-2009, 11:30 PM
Devoted Member

Chapter: Northern

ok i am confused. but i am going to sit tight and see if the answer is revealed!

Mark isn't that cinnamon something or other? it looks like a newer version of our chestnut brown if you ask me?
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-06-2009, 12:54 AM
Crazy Devoted Member

That, it is. I almost prefer it over chestnut, since there's more brown in the cinnamon color. Very similar, though.

"YOU WILL ALL BOW DOWN TO MY AWESOME SHO THAT IS REALLY JUST A TAURUS WITH FIDDLY BITS AND TWO MORE CYLINDERS!!!11ONE" -Dan
"If you got the lack of sense to mod a TAURUS you should be allowed to cut a hole in your hood. Let everyone see the extent of your madness" -Luke
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 11:01 AM
Devoted Member

Send a message via AIM to mmmfloorpie Send a message via MSN to mmmfloorpie Send a message via Yahoo to mmmfloorpie
How bold of Ford to sell two completely different looking Tauruses for 2010... One that is brand new and one that is a carryover from the previous generation... Also, they are both built on the same platform, so I'm going to assume that they are roughly the same size.

This jellybean's got a hard candy coating

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 11:31 AM
mwt
Crazy Devoted Member

QUOTE (FFVulcanPowah @ Jul 6 2009, 12:54 AM)
Quote:
That, it is. I almost prefer it over chestnut, since there's more brown in the cinnamon color. Very similar, though. [/b]

I saw a new flex and I believe it was chestnut with a white top. I didn't know they brought it back.

Mike

"If you're a fan of getting into fat girls' pants, Dave Matthews Band CDs are the greatest invention since a ham on a fishing pole.

If I had known there was going to be a test I would have studied

94gl Vulcan totalled 4-01-04
99 LX FFV-purchased 4-17-04 totalled 5-17-06 untotalled on 9-2-07 and back on the road
New Paint coming soon
2000 SES Duratec

2000 SEL Duratec this thing has everything but a spoiler
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 01:05 PM
Devoted Member

Chapter: Northern

QUOTE (mwt @ Jul 8 2009, 10:31 AM)
Quote:
QUOTE (FFVulcanPowah @ Jul 6 2009, 12:54 AM)
Quote:
That, it is. I almost prefer it over chestnut, since there's more brown in the cinnamon color. Very similar, though. [/b]

I saw a new flex and I believe it was chestnut with a white top. I didn't know they brought it back.

Mike

[/b][/quote]

it's close but Ford calls it Cinnamon now
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 01:53 PM
Crazy Devoted Member

Send a message via AIM to rudedog Send a message via MSN to rudedog Send a message via Yahoo to rudedog
"Ciminnin I'm alerdic to ciminnin!!!!" Joe Kingman-Rock

Rudy Heinemann Jr.

May 2008 Car of The Month/Car of the Year 2008

February Car of the Month T.S.O.C.
March Car of The Month T.C.C.A.

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-09-2009, 01:34 AM
Crazy Devoted Member

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page