Tulsa Peeps! - Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 07:43 PM Thread Starter
Don't Be Stupid

Chapter: Southern

Trader Score: 1 reviews
Gotta go to Tulsa next week, will probably be there Friday 6/12 and Saturday 6/13. On Friday, I have to attend a memorial service at 2pm, and the Family reunion is Saturday (Will Probably skip out early).

Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for the day. Set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 09:56 PM
mwt
Crazy Devoted Member

Trader Score: 0 reviews
Do you have a time machine

Mike

"If you're a fan of getting into fat girls' pants, Dave Matthews Band CDs are the greatest invention since a ham on a fishing pole.

If I had known there was going to be a test I would have studied

94gl Vulcan totalled 4-01-04
99 LX FFV-purchased 4-17-04 totalled 5-17-06 untotalled on 9-2-07 and back on the road
New Paint coming soon
2000 SES Duratec
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2000 SEL Duratec this thing has everything but a spoiler
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-04-2009, 10:19 PM Thread Starter
Don't Be Stupid

QUOTE (mwt @ Jun 4 2009, 07:56 PM)
Quote:
Do you have a time machine

Mike
[/b]
I have NO idea what you're talking about

Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for the day. Set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-07-2009, 09:39 PM Thread Starter
Don't Be Stupid

Guess not, oh well.

If you see a white Deville with TX plates rolling around, big white guy driving, shoot me the finger or something.

post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-08-2009, 02:31 PM

QUOTE (00tec-saTX @ Jun 4 2009, 07:43 PM)
Quote:
Gotta go to Tulsa next week, will probably be there Friday 6/12 and Saturday 6/13. On Friday, I have to attend a memorial service at 2pm, and the Family reunion is Saturday (Will Probably skip out early).[/b]
well if see my red 06 sel with upgraded rims, pink novlty plate in the front, cretches in the back seat, with this tag below. smille u have met a tulsa tauruas girl...

Alice

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-08-2009, 10:55 PM
mwt
Crazy Devoted Member

QUOTE (00tec-saTX @ Jun 7 2009, 08:39 PM)
Quote:
Guess not, oh well.

If you see a white Deville with TX plates rolling around, big white guy driving, shoot me the finger or something.[/b]
I can't commit because I may have to go out to Guymon Ok which is in the middle of freaking no where.
Otherwise I would love to show you the hail dents in my brown SES, the dented in rear fender on my SEL and the black primer hood, fender and front bumper on my 99 LX.

Mike

"If you're a fan of getting into fat girls' pants, Dave Matthews Band CDs are the greatest invention since a ham on a fishing pole.

If I had known there was going to be a test I would have studied

94gl Vulcan totalled 4-01-04
99 LX FFV-purchased 4-17-04 totalled 5-17-06 untotalled on 9-2-07 and back on the road
New Paint coming soon
2000 SES Duratec

2000 SEL Duratec this thing has everything but a spoiler
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-09-2009, 12:44 AM
Crazy Devoted Member

Send a message via AIM to ffvulcanpowah
Add my nine hundred door dings, and what looks to be damage from a meteorite on my passenger door, and we'd have ourselves quite a meet!

Or at least the makings of a fairly decent looking family car.

"YOU WILL ALL BOW DOWN TO MY AWESOME SHO THAT IS REALLY JUST A TAURUS WITH FIDDLY BITS AND TWO MORE CYLINDERS!!!11ONE" -Dan
"If you got the lack of sense to mod a TAURUS you should be allowed to cut a hole in your hood. Let everyone see the extent of your madness" -Luke
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-09-2009, 03:16 PM

saounds like a meet for taruses that have been damiged. mines in great condion. a hail stormn mesed it up but insurance paid 7grand to fix it so looks good now.

Alice

post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-10-2009, 11:35 AM
Devoted Member

Send a message via AIM to 2000FFV
Hell yea guys come on up! Y'all can't compete with my '02 beaters smashed in doors!!

'98 SHO - XCal Tuned by SHOZ123
'96 Vic - Ol' Hoopty
'99 Town Car Touring - Springs, CAI, Plugs, Coils, Mild Tune [email protected] - Sold
'00 SES FFV - "Sabrina" January '07 COTM - Sold
'04 SE - Blue Beater - Sold
'06 SE(L) - Sold
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-10-2009, 12:38 PM

QUOTE (2000FFV @ Jun 10 2009, 11:35 AM)
Quote:
Hell yea guys come on up! Y'all can't compete with my '02 beaters smashed in doors!!

[/b]
Ouch!!!!

and to think i wanted to gill the kids that keep slsaming ther door open puting dings in the door. i figure if i catch them ill hit them over the head with my crutches.

Alice

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page